Marketing & Communications Intern
As the Marketing and Communications Intern you will have the unique opportunity to gain experience working for an international social business. You will work with our Communications Manager to develop and implement marketing strategies and work towards major organizational goals. You will learn to engage with our donors, followers and partners and will gain experience marketing for an international organization. The partnership and business opportunities that stem from REBUILD globally and deux mains designs’ relationships are extensive, and you will learn to balance both as well as learn what information each relationship needs, so we can build a trusting, collaborative network. We are seeking a passionate and self-driven individual with a strong desire to learn and a dedication to making the world a better place! We welcome creativity and those who are able to see the big picture for our organization.
You will gain experience in email marketing, social media management, donor relations. You will learn about social entrepreneurship and international development with a focus on Haiti.
Areas of Focus
– Create written and visual content for blogs, social media, email marketing, website, and other projects
– Contribute to big-picture marketing and donor engagement strategies
– Brainstorm creative ways to leverage supporters, partners, and advocates through assigned projects
– Other duties as assigned based on talents and skill sets
As a team, we use our individual talents to improve our operations and take ownership of our work to consistently increase our impact in Haiti. We expect that you will have the same dedication! You will take responsibility for creating brand awareness and driving traffic across various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. You will be encouraged to find new ways to increase the organization’s brand exposure and impact around the world.
You must have passion for creating positive and lasting impact in the world!
-A desire to learn about social entrepreneurship, international aid, and innovative business methods
–Must have excellent communication skills and be comfortable working for an international team
-Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment with competing objectives
-1+ years experience working in a social media or marketing role
– Experience working with Photoshop and WordPress preferred
– Experience working for a nonprofit and/or social business preferred
The internship is based out of our Orlando, FL headquarters.
20-hour/wk for approximately Must have personal computer. Compensation TBD.
To apply please send requested materials to Isabel Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your resumé
- Cover letter explaining why you would make a great addition to our team! Include 2 references who can speak to the quality of your work
- Work Samples of your choice that highlight your unique skills!